Ebooks offer a quick and easy way for prospects to learn about a hot topic. Here’s the deal…you don’t even have to be an expert on the subject to provide the information. It’s a good idea that you do have some degree of interest in the subject but you don’t have to be the leading expert. You just need to know how to help the audience get the information that they want. By providing that information you gain the customer’s trust and become the one that they’re likely to make a purchase from. That’s how ebooks become your sales machines. They go where you may never go and reach customers for you. Here’s a very easy way that you can get your ebook written and on the market in the shortest time possible.
Start with private label rights articles and you can have an ebook in just a few hours. I’m a huge fan of private label rights materials. They give you loads of prewritten information on almost every subject that you can imagine. This can save you lots of hours otherwise spent researching and writing about your topic. It’s much easier to start with a group of PLR articles and rewrite them rather than starting from scratch.
There are a boat load of places online where you can purchase PLR articles either as part of a subscription or in small packs. I have to warn you to be careful because ALL PLR IS NOT CREATED EQUALLY. In fact, most of the plr articles that you’ll find online now are just a bunch of garbage.
That’s why one of my favorite PLR sites is Tiffany Dow’s PLR Minimart. If you’re not familiar with Tiffany then maybe I should tell you that she’s also known as the “ghostwriter to the gurus”. Before becoming a full time marketer, Tiffany was the ghostwriter behind some of the most successful ebook released by well known internet marketing gurus. Her research and writing style are both first class and her articles will help you create a quality product. Check Tiffany out at http://www.plrminimart.com
Whether you use articles from the minimart or somewhere else, just be sure to use high quality PLR articles. This will ensure that you give your customers a lot more information than they actually paid for. Make your ebook one that stands out in the crowd and become something that customers tell their friends and business partners about. That’s how you create customer loyalty and build a good reputation online. The time that you spend putting together a good product will pay off in more sales and fewer refunds.
After rewriting your material into an ebook find about 4-5 affiliate programs and include the links throughout the ebook…just don’t over do it. You don’t want your ebook to become one big sales pitch. Let the affiliate links ADD VALUE not take it away. You’ll need to convert your ebook into PDF format to make it easy for buyers to read it online. Download a free PDF converter at http://www.dopdf.com.
Finally, you’ll need graphics to make your ebook look much more professional and sale a lot faster. If you’re not good at graphics you’ll want to hire a good designer to give your ebook a well polished appearance. There are lots of very well skilled graphic designers online but here are a few my favorites:
Their work is great and you’ll love their prices too! Check them out.
These are my recommendations on the best places to get ecovers designed but you can decide for yourself. Just google “ecover designs” or something similar and find a company you link. The important thing is that you do use a cover to increase the perceived value of your ebook. Once you’re done with the content and graphics of your ebook you can sell it using PayPal, Clickbank, PayDotCom or your own merchant account.
Now for the part that actually puts the money in the bank…PROMOTING YOUR EBOOK. Here are few ways to get started bringing in sales almost immediately.
1. Google Adwords – Depending on your budget the fastest way to being in sales may be to set up an adwords campaign – Here’s a link where you can get Adwords credits to use in your first campaign. https://adwords.google.com/select/Login
2. Post an ad in forums that allow advertising or in your signature tag. Search for forums in your niche
3. Write original articles and submit them article directories such as ezinearticle.com, articlecity.com, articledashboard.com, goarticles.com and more
4. Start an affiliate program and share your profits. It’s easy to set up an account at Clickbank or PayDotCom and give affiliate a good percentage like 50% or more. That may seem like a lot but let me ask you this…would you rather have 50% of something or 100% of nothing?
5. Get JV partners to help spread the word to their customers in exchange for a percentage of the sales. The Internet Marketing Inner Circle (http://21IncomeStreams.com). It’s a great place to meet JV partners to help you succeed online.